- வாய்மை எனப்படுவ தியாதெனின் யாதொன்றந் தீமையிலாத சொலல். Truth is the speaking of such words as are free from the least degree of evil.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- 1. Although the University prescribes a minimum of attendance to permit a student to sit for the University Examination, the College insists on regular attendance.
- 2. Only those who have a minimum of 85% attendance of the number of working days are eligible to appear for the Examination.
- 3. Students should submit their leave applications to the Principal in the prescribed leave form duly countersigned by the parent or guardian in the case of residential students.
- 4. In case of absence due to unforeseen circumstances and illness, leave letters can be submitted through messengers or on the day of the student’s return to the college. Otherwise leave will not be sanctioned.
- 5. All Scholarship / fee concession holders should have 90% of attendance, failing of which, the entire scholarship / fee concession amount has to be refunded to the government as per government rule.
- 6. Students are expected to conduct themselves within and outside the college in accordance with the best standard, manners and behaviours.
- 7. Students should be refined in behavior. They should show due respect to the authorities, the Principal and the Staff and should greet them on the occasion of their first meeting for the day. Disobedience and rude behaviour of any kind will be severely dealt with.
- 8. Students are expected to maintain the premises of the College tidy, clean and healthy and abstain from disfiguring the walls, desks or benches by sticking notices or scribbling and other similar uncivic acts.
- 9. Students are expected to read all the notices put up on the notice boards.
- 10. Cell phones are strictly prohibited for students usage in hostels and on campus.
- 11. Students are expected to approach the staff adviser for guidance, clarification and advice on matters pertaining to their studies.
- 12. Disciplinary action will be taken against students involving in any kind of malpractices ( cheating copying in test and examinations, giving false declarations etc.) in the campus or anywhere else. Ragging of any short, inside the college / Hostel campus is strictly forbidden.
- 13. The Library is opened to all the members of the college.
- 14. It remains open from 8.30 am to 6.00 pm on all working days .
- 15. Students are allowed to keep the library books during Examination and Christmas holidays . They should return the books immediately after their Examination.
- 16. Personal belongings such as bags, tiffin boxes and other books should not be taken inside the library.
- 17. Books are to be returned from 12.30 to 1.15 and 4.25 pm to 6.00 pm on all working days.
- 18. Students are strictly forbidden either to underline or mark on the library books. Folding the corners of pages is not allowed.
- 19. If a book is damaged or lost, the person responsible for it shall supply a new copy of the book or pay the cost or the book if it is approved by the Librarian.
- 20. Strict silence should be observed in the library.
Tution FeesView 2015-2016 Tution Fees
What Students Say
I joined St. Anne’s B. Ed. College for Women under the Confusion to do post graduation or B.Ed., but after joining the college I never regretted it. Because of the experience, the atmosphere at the college was so good and the faculty were very supportive and guidance were given by them. Today I feel proud to be the Alumni of St. Anne’s B. Ed. College for Women.
I am happy that I chose the right institution for my B.Ed. course. The culture of the college enabled me to unveil my potential skills, confidence and sharpening my knowledge to become an efficient teacher. I always remember my principal and teachers for the support they have rendered on me.
St.Anne's B.ED College For Women has made my dream come true. I am proud to be Alumni of this College which has given me inspiration to be an ideal teacher. I could not believe myself that I stood top in results among my classmates. The credit goes to ever helping faculty and principal. I would always cherish the great moments I spent in doing my B. Ed.
Rev. Sr.J. Beula Fragrance
Copyright 2016 © All rights reserved.
Webmaster: Rev. Sr.J. Beula Fragrance, SAT
Designed By: S.BALABASKER(+91-9944374993)